https://www.petroglyphprojects.com/wp-content/uploads/Screen-Shot-2020-02-17-at-4.54.29-PM.png 1620 2880 lorne.duncan http://www.petroglyphprojects.com/wp-content/uploads/petroglyph-logo-2018-wordmark-white-150px.png lorne.duncan2020-02-17 21:55:072020-02-17 23:59:11Basic & Advanced TILOS software training, Mexico City, MX. February 18-21, 2020
As seasoned infrastructure controls professionals, we’ve worked on projects globally, and have seen and mitigated the majority of the common problems that plague projects today.
That being said, each project has its own unique parameters, project team and influencing factors to consider.
No matter the specifics, the internal project team lacks an objective perspective.
A fresh set of eyes on the problem provides new data on the project, the experience that comes from decades of project controls work and cutting edge knowledge of the tools that can help bring the project back on track, or prevent it from becoming delayed in the first place.
You can expect us to ask a lot of questions about your project, and listen carefully before moving to the next phase.
We’ll gather answers to the following questions and many more;
- Where are we in the project lifecycle?
- What resources are allocated to the project team?
- Do we have accurate and complete data we need to make informed business decisions?
- What progress must be made by when in order to show project progress to stakeholders?
- What tools are being used to manage the project schedule, estimate and progress?
We’ll listen carefully to your answers and then recommend next steps.