A dynamic and ambitious person, you’re looking for an increased level of autonomy, compensation, impact and flexibility at work.
You like the thought of working for a smaller company with a strong team culture that values your contribution and efforts, and where your work has real impact both internally and on some of the globe’s most in-depth infrastructure projects.
You possess a real interest in solving complex technical challenges. In your experience as a career salesperson, you’re talented at quickly understanding the problems your customers face, and providing custom solutions to meet their needs. You’re already familiar with, or excited to learn the nuances, challenges and complexities inherent in civil infrastructure project development.
You have excellent people and technical skills and you’re known for building relationships and getting results. You’re a lifelong learner and quick study, and you’re looking for a new opportunity with enhanced opportunities.
You’re looking for the right place to harness your sales acumen and abilities to take the next steps in your career – without sacrificing your after-work life or where your contributions are lost as an employee number in a large organization.
You’re interested in learning about infrastructure project management and its challenges. You’re excited to become adept at understanding what software solutions can do to improve outcomes at an organizational, global and personal level. You’re inherently excited about emerging new developments and technologies. You’re looking to pivot into a role that supports you in the ongoing learning of new and exciting technologies and building and nurturing relationships for the purposes of matching our products and services with the project needs of our clients.
If this sounds like you, and you want to land in a place you can truly excel in your strengths and be supported in your career trajectory, we want to hear from you.
The Day To Day:
Your primary goal will be to identify and build new market opportunities, develop relationships with new and existing clients, and partner with clients to develop best-fit solutions to effectively address their project challenges.
▪ Develop, manage, and grow your sales pipeline of opportunities
▪ Support and enhance working relationships with existing clients
▪ Create proposals to deliver software, training and services to support the
▪ Stay current with company technical offerings to conduct software
▪ Communicate with customers (phone, email, webinar, in person) to discuss project requirements
▪ Collaborate with internal teams to define the offer including: recommended
solutions (including software, training, and services)
▪ Compensation commensurate with education level and years of experience
Your education and experience include:
▪ 5+ years experience in B2B sales
▪ Proven ability to generate revenue
▪ Excellent written and spoken communication skills
▪ Comfortable working in a distributed team environment and with minimal supervision
▪ Experience in road building or civil construction projects an asset
▪ Willing and able to travel internationally (4-6 times per year typical)
▪ Experience using Primavera, MS Project, and/or TILOS an asset
▪ Proficiency in Microsoft Office – especially Word, Excel, Visio and PowerPoint
You also possess the following skill sets:
- Salesforce or CRM Sales opportunity management experience
- Customer management and sales experience is an asset
- Experience in software sales preferred
- Keen interest in learning new Project Management solutions
- General familiarity with other PM solutions available in the marketplace
How to apply:
Reply in confidence to:
Petroglyph Project Analytics and Consulting Inc.
Attn: Lorne Duncan
e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Type: Full time
Salary range $40,000-$70,000 CDN + commission.
Base depends on experience and qualifications
Job Category: Technical Sales Solutions
Apply Now: email@example.com
Why Work At Petroglyph?
Petroglyph Project Analytics and Consulting Inc. and Petroglyph Projects USA are established companies that provide planning and project controls solutions for global leaders in infrastructure.
Our team supports the success of complex infrastructure projects around the Americas for our clients across various industries.
Petroglyph has a proven industry track record of working closely with customers to present PM solutions and deliver training and consulting services to support successful implementation.
We’re proud of our reputation as North America’s provider of some of the best in class project management solutions — and we’re even prouder of our culture that allows our people to live life to its fullest.
Our organization offers the security of contracts with global leaders in infrastructure development, with the flexibility and work-life balance only a nimble team of this size and culture can provide.
Offering flexible & independent career opportunities, backed by a culture founded on collaboration and support, innovation and enthusiasm. Our company’s core pillars — Integrity, Competence, Value, and Family — resonate through the organization.
As a member of the Petroglyph team, you’ll help provide solutions for infrastructure projects in the Americas. Our products are used on road, rail, power, bridge, tunnel and pipeline projects throughout the Americas and around the world.
Petroglyph is an equal opportunity employer that values and respects all employees as individuals, regardless of age, race, nationality, religion, sexual orientation, and gender. Diversity brings new ideas, inspires innovation, and strengthens the company.